This weekend is the much-anticipated Cubs Convention. I mean, it’s anticipated by your average bologna-munching cretin or guy who’s one Quarter Pounder away from The Big One chasing dudes less than half his age for autographs. The Ricketts family wisely decided to stay as far from this as possible – considering their offseason rigor mortis […]
The Search Box
- MARQUEE IT ZERO: Kasper’s Departure One More Failure For Cubs New Network
- FROM THE HOME OFFICE — Len Kasper Moves South to Join Sox Radio Booth
- NEW STAFF ON THE SOX HOPES TO BE A HIT — White Sox Announce La Russa’s Coaching Staff
- FROM THE HOME OFFICE: Love Me? Tender.
- Northside Krausencast, Episode 7