The White Sox started the offseason with their GM Slick Willy Ricky talking about where improvements needed to be made. He said 2 starters (1 top end and 1 bottom end), RF and DH. Anyone that watched the Sox last year is well aware of the struggle we had at those positions. For starters our […]
The Search Box
- MARQUEE IT ZERO: Kasper’s Departure One More Failure For Cubs New Network
- FROM THE HOME OFFICE — Len Kasper Moves South to Join Sox Radio Booth
- NEW STAFF ON THE SOX HOPES TO BE A HIT — White Sox Announce La Russa’s Coaching Staff
- FROM THE HOME OFFICE: Love Me? Tender.
- Northside Krausencast, Episode 7