If baseball had an award for dumping sports drinks on themselves or random teammates, Yolmer Sanchez would be the annual winner, and probably have the trophy modeled off him. Unfortunately for him, such an award doesn’t exist, but Sanchez earned himself some hardware Sunday, winning the AL Gold Glove Award at 2nd base for 2019. […]
The Search Box
- RAYS BANNED — White Sox Take Two of Three, Have Best Record in MLB
- TIGER KINGS — Sox Sweep Tigers in Detroit, Extend AL Central Lead
- GOLDEN SHOWER OF HITS: Pee Wiz Sprinkles NL Parks With Home Runs.
- BIRDS BRAINED — White Sox Sweep Twinbill from Orioles
- SOUTH SIDE FOREVER — White Sox Unveil City Connect Jerseys