It looks as though MLB is going to start testing for opioid use. Indeed, they’ve openly said as much, and the MLBPA has indicated that they’re open to the discussion, too, so I think we can safely say that it’s going to happen. On that basis, I thought I’d write a few gags* about this […]
The Search Box
- FROM THE HOME OFFICE: America’s Playoff Team? Why Not the White Sox?
- THE SUDDENLY TOO-HOT CUBS: Where To Go From Here?
- FIELD OF DREAMS COME TRUE — Sox Walk Off Into Cornfields, Win Field of Dreams Game 9-8
- CROSSTOWN CRUSH JOB — Sox Sweep Cubs at Wrigley
- ROAD KILLED — Sox Fall Flat In 2nd Straight Loss in Milwaukee