This edition of Shitty Cubs Games I’ve Attended does not involve a trip to Clark & Addison, but rather, 10 stops south on the red line at Sox Park (I have no idea if Comiskey Park had been re-branded as US Cellular Field by 2002 and I don’t care enough to look it up). Heading […]
The Search Box
- MARQUEE IT ZERO: Kasper’s Departure One More Failure For Cubs New Network
- FROM THE HOME OFFICE — Len Kasper Moves South to Join Sox Radio Booth
- NEW STAFF ON THE SOX HOPES TO BE A HIT — White Sox Announce La Russa’s Coaching Staff
- FROM THE HOME OFFICE: Love Me? Tender.
- Northside Krausencast, Episode 7