It’s everyone’s (well, at least someone’s) favorite time of year, when seasonal projections start coming out. Fangraphs has dropped the ZiPS projections for both the White Sox and Cubs, and as you can guess, the difference in each team’s trajectory shows. Now here is a quick explanation of how these projections are cooked up: Basically, […]
The Search Box
- THE SUDDENLY TOO-HOT CUBS: Where To Go From Here?
- FIELD OF DREAMS COME TRUE — Sox Walk Off Into Cornfields, Win Field of Dreams Game 9-8
- CROSSTOWN CRUSH JOB — Sox Sweep Cubs at Wrigley
- ROAD KILLED — Sox Fall Flat In 2nd Straight Loss in Milwaukee
- HALFWAY HOME — A Look Back on the First Half of the White Sox Season