This edition of Shitty Cubs Games I’ve Attended does not involve a trip to Clark & Addison, but rather, 10 stops south on the red line at Sox Park (I have no idea if Comiskey Park had been re-branded as US Cellular Field by 2002 and I don’t care enough to look it up). Heading […]
The Search Box
- THE SUDDENLY TOO-HOT CUBS: Where To Go From Here?
- FIELD OF DREAMS COME TRUE — Sox Walk Off Into Cornfields, Win Field of Dreams Game 9-8
- CROSSTOWN CRUSH JOB — Sox Sweep Cubs at Wrigley
- ROAD KILLED — Sox Fall Flat In 2nd Straight Loss in Milwaukee
- HALFWAY HOME — A Look Back on the First Half of the White Sox Season