Last week, it was widely reported that Kris Bryant’s (and, by extension, Scott Boras’) grievance against the Chicago Cubs was heard by a moderator. In case you forgot or didn’t care, the grievance is that in 2015 the Cubs intentionally manipulated Bryant’s service time by sending him to Iowa to “work on his fielding” so […]
The Search Box
- FROM THE HOME OFFICE: America’s Playoff Team? Why Not the White Sox?
- THE SUDDENLY TOO-HOT CUBS: Where To Go From Here?
- FIELD OF DREAMS COME TRUE — Sox Walk Off Into Cornfields, Win Field of Dreams Game 9-8
- CROSSTOWN CRUSH JOB — Sox Sweep Cubs at Wrigley
- ROAD KILLED — Sox Fall Flat In 2nd Straight Loss in Milwaukee