A lot of shit happened in this game. Some of it pretty weird. In the end, the Cubs shaved a game off their magic number and got their 29th win of the year. The Cubs took a 5-3 lead into the top of the ninth. The Cubs scored the winning run on a pair of […]
The Search Box
- RAYS BANNED — White Sox Take Two of Three, Have Best Record in MLB
- TIGER KINGS — Sox Sweep Tigers in Detroit, Extend AL Central Lead
- GOLDEN SHOWER OF HITS: Pee Wiz Sprinkles NL Parks With Home Runs.
- BIRDS BRAINED — White Sox Sweep Twinbill from Orioles
- SOUTH SIDE FOREVER — White Sox Unveil City Connect Jerseys